18 September 2009

We interrupt this silence for a brief update

I wish I had the time and energy to keep up with everything (don't we all). I had a setback in my training the last couple of weeks, am recovering from an injury, and with fundraising deadline less than 2 weeks away, I'm feeling the pressure.

The good news is my "main event" fundraiser has come together (bad news is last-minute promotion of it!). I'm having my head shaved for charity on September 23, 2009 in Salinas; details are at my other blog. If you're in the Monterey/Salinas area and have some time between 4 and 8 pm, please stop by - we'll have an information booth, happy faces, and balloons, topping it off (ha!) with me going bald!!

In the meantime, back to planning and recovering! GO TEAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment